Hood, Supplied Air Low Pressure Systems, Single Disposable Bib
In areas such as painting or asbestos abatement, where levels of contamination are low, these complete SAR systems offer a portable air source for one or two workers. They include disposable, lightweight, loose fitting Dupont Tyvek™ hoods, a 3/4 hp ambient air pump and 50 or 100' of breathing air hose.
- (1-2)x Disposable Dupont Tyvek Hood(s)
- (1)x 3/4HP or 1-1/2HP Ambient Air Pump
- (1)x 50ft. or 100ft. Air Hose
|Type:||Oil-less, rotary vane|
|Inlet Filter:||50 Micron felt material with metal grid inlet filter housing|
|Exhaust Filter:||0.3 Micron HEPA|
|Pressure Gauge:||1½” (3.8 cm) face, steel housing (0-15 psi) (0-1.03 bar)|
|Working Pressure:||2-12 psi (0.14-0.83 bar) (15 psi max) (1.03 bar max)|
|Performance:||0-10 CFM (0-16.99 m3/hr) (3/4 HP)
0-20 CFM (0-33.98 m3/hr) (1½ HP)
|Type:||¾ HP, or 1½ HP UL Listed|
|Volts:||115V/230V AC Single Phase|
|Power Required:||8.3 A (3/4 HP), 16 A (1½ HP)|
- Poly-coated DuPont Tyvek®.
- Splash resistant hood and bib.
- Seams surged to seal in the air flow.
- Generous size is ideal for workers with beards or goggles.
- Clear 15mil co-polyester (PETG)
- Panoramic view, 6”x12” (15.2cm x 30.4cm)
Lens Peel Offs:
- Polyester, clear film with adhesive backing
- 5.25” X 11.25” (13.3cm x 28.57cm) (0.007” (.017cm) thick)
- Disposable one-piece assembly
- Absorbent foam headband
- Adjustable hook and loop closure head harness secures hood in place
- Located in the back of the hood allows it to be out of the way
- Corrugated flexible and lightweight material for greater comfort and less fatigue
- OBAC quick-connect plug with wide diameter and minimal air restriction
- Low profile nylon adjustable waist belt
- Plastic clip to restrain airline hose from pulling on the face piece
|Item:||Hood, Supplied Air Low Pressure Systems, Single Disposable Bib|
|Physical Weight:||124 lbs.|
|Product Types:||Supplied Air Systems|