Max Lite Foam Earplugs, Disposable, 200/bx
LPF-1 / LPF-30
- Ideal size for workers with smaller ear canals.
- Low pressure polyurethane foam expands gently for comfortable long-term wear.
- Contoured T-shape for easy handling and wear.
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up.
- Optional style with attached cotton cord and paper bag packaging suitable for pulp & paper and other process industries with zero tolerance for packaging waste requirements.
- Bulk refills for Leight® Source 400 and Leight® Source 500 Earplug Dispensers save time, waste and space
Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 30 dB. CSA Class AL.
Laser Trak, Metal Detectable Earplugs
Laser Trak safety earplugs offer high visual and metal detectability in a Single-Use earplug. Laser Trak’s low-pressure polyurethane foam expands gently inside the ear canal for comfortable long-term wear, while its contoured T-shape delivers easy handling. A metal grommet on the earplug aids in metal detection, especially in process industries.
|Item:||Max Lite Foam Earplugs, Disposable, 200/bx|
|Cord Type:||Yellow Polycord|
|CSA Class:||CSA Class AL|
|Noise Reduction Rating(NRR):||NRR: 30|
|Physical Weight:||1 lbs.|
|Product Types:||Reusable Ear Protection|