Home / Fall Protection / Accessories
5000335 - 5/8" Diameter Mobile Rope Grab (Use W/ 1246012 Shock Absorbing Lanyard)
Our Price: $160.00
Will ship in 1 business day.
Get reseller pricing
- Revolutionary design is less sensitive to rope variations - it works on worn rope with no nuisance lock-ups
- Mobile type, automatically follows worker providing maximum freedom of movement
- Utilizes both inertia and cam locking system for added safety - preventing "panic-grab" situations
- Energy absorbing design reduces the forces generated upon a worker in the event of a fall
- Attach or detach anywhere along the lifeline for added versatility
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel and thermoplastic construction
- Fits 5/8" diameter rope lifeline
- Use with 3 ft. EZ Stop® II shock absorbing lanyard (part # 1246012)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z 359
This DBI/SALA rope grab automatically follow you, giving you greater feedom of movement and virtually hands-free operation. They can be installed or removed at any point on the lifeline. The rope grab utilizes a cam lever as well as a friction sensitive brake to lock the rope grab onto the lifeline in case of a fall, even if the operator holds the device open in a panic situation.