Home / Fall Protection / Anchorage Connectors
2100050 - Concrete Anchor Strap with D-Ring
Our Price: $9.95
Will ship in 1 business day.
Get reseller pricing
- Disposable anchor strap is designed to provide a temporary anchorage on concrete forms
- Loop on end of anchor slips over rebar, concrete is then poured on top of loop and wear pad
- Once concrete sets, a safe 5,000 lb. fall arrest anchorage point exists
- When no longer needed, simply cut strap and discard
- Durable 1-3/4" polyester webbing construction with full length outer wear pad for ultimate abrasion resistance
- Forged alloy steel D-ring provides compatible connection point for your lanyard or self retracting lifeline
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Our concrete strap anchor combines ease of use, light weight and high strength (5,000 lb. Min. tensile strength) forming a versatile anchorage connector. It's designed specifically to provide an anchor point for your personal fall protection system during concrete construction such as form work. No matter what you are connecting to, DBI/SALA has a connector to get the job done and keep you safe in case of a fall.