Heavy-Duty Welding Blankets
- The 2600 heavy-duty welding blanket is a 30 oz. fiberglass, neoprene-coated (one side) blanket that provides excellent spark and spatter protection.
- Features a working temperature of 600º F.
- Hemmed on all sides and set with brass grommets at each corner and on 36" centers.
SPECTRA 6'x6' 14 MIL. GOLD WELDING CURTAIN
- Gold see-thru welding curtain is made of heavy-duty transparent vinyl to provide excellent protection from UV radiation and blue light.
- Made to size, with hems turned on all sides.
- Grommets are positioned on 8" centers across the top and on 16" centers on both sides.
- Formulated to disperse light from welding arc throughout the curtain while creating a bright work area.
- Recommended for low to medium amperage welding applications.
SPECTRA 6'x6' 14 MIL. ORANGE WELDING CURTAIN
- Spectra curtain exhibits good visibility, minimizing arc glare and reflecting usable light back into the work area.
- Spectra absorbs, scatters and filters the light spectrum to create a safer working environment.
- Electronic hem sealing process and self-material grommets create a stronger product than a sewn curtain process does.
- All Wilson Industries transparent vinyls meet or exceed the testing of the California State Fire Marshall.
Wilson Stud-D Screen - 6'x6' Single Panel Frame
- Free-standing Stur-D-Screen product line offers strength and durability for industrial applications.
- The frame components are comprised of 1 sq. in. steel tubing assembled with unique bolted corner brackets.
- Modular screens are made using 7/8" round tubing and also feature bolted corner brackets.
- Use as individual units or quickly hinge together to form multi-panel units.
- Other screen sizes and materials available shipped direct from manufacturer.