HyFlex 11-500 Gloves
- Cut-resistant gloves coated with foam nitrile.
- Excellent choice when working with sharp-edged materials and tools.
- Kevlar lining provides a comfortable fit with excellent protection from nicks and abrasions, and the extended cuff offers extra cut protection around the wrist.
- Foam nitrile coating channels away oil from the surface of the gloves, providing a sure grip in light oil applications.
- Features a black palm coating to hide dirt.
- Indicate size when ordering; 7(S), 8(M), 9(L), 10(XL), 11(2XL)
PowerFlex Plus Gloves
- PowerFlex Plus gloves provide cut, abrasion and puncture resistance while ensuring a superior wet and dry grip.
- Ergonomically designed gloves feature a seamless Kevlar knit lining.
- Palm dipped with a textured, natural rubber coating.
- Uncoated back allows air to circulate, keeping hands cool and dry.
- Fully coated thumb provides added protection in this high-risk area.
- HyFlex 11-624 gloves feature an exclusive yarn combination of DSM Dyneema, spandex and nylon.
- They offer a high degree of cut protection, yet are lightweight, cool, comfortable and highly flexible.
- Polyurethane coating provides a medium high level of abrasion resistance while promoting a sure grip in dry and wet applications.
Metalist Foam Cut-Resistant Gloves
- Manufactured with a patented porous nitrile foam coating that stands up to cuts and provides excellent grip on oily surfaces by channeling oil away from the surface of the glove.
- Liner features cut-resistant Kevlar panels in high stress areas.
- Nitrile safety cuff is included for added wrist and forearm protection.