GRABSAFE® is a set of horizontal grab bars, attached to the top of your ladder opening. This product provides the user a sturdy stable grip to support themselves (even with gloves) when ascending or descending a ladder or elevated platform.
The GRABSAFE® is easily installed to straight or flared ladder side rails.
Fits ladder railings 3" Deep!
Made in the USA.
Available in (2) finishes, (PCY) Powder Coat Yellow or Unfinished Raw Steel.
Meets Army Corps of Engineers Reference – EM 385-1-1 (Appendix J). US Patent No. 6095283; 6347685; 6619428.
- Can be Bolted, Welded or Clamped to a fixed Ladder.
- Available in Powder Coat Yellow (PCY) or Unfinished Raw Steel.
- Compatible with ladder railings up to 3" deep.
- Large ladder rung continuation grips provide enhanced safety for dismounting ladder systems.
- Includes all essential hardware for installation.
- Quick installation.
- Meets Army Corps of Engineers Reference – EM 385-1-1 (Appendix J)
- USA MADE
Frequently Asked Questions
This product supplies your personel with a study horizontal bar, allowing them to support themselves when mounting or dismounting your ladder.
Product ships with in 1 Buisness day.
The Grabsafe® comes in (2) Finishes:
(PCY) - Powder Coat Yellow
Unfinished Raw Steel