Skullgard® Protective Hat
Skullgard caps and full brim hats feature heavy-duty construction for use where elevated temperatures are common.
Meets ANSI Z89.1-2003, Type I, Class G (electrical - low voltage).
Designed to offer unmatched protection in hot and dangerous industries, the Skullgard Protective Cap is the leading standard for environments such as steel mills. This product have been third-party tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350F.
Fas-Trac® III Suspension
Until now, wearing a safety helmet all day was a real headache. Luckily MSA has come up with the perfect solution: the Fas-Trac® III. This suspension is fantastic, no more pressure headaches or pulled hair. Finally a helmet that stays in place, and a safety helmet you wont hate after a long day. The Fas-Trac® III is the most Comfortable Safety Helmet Suspension available.!
This suspension liner includes headband, nape strap, sweatband and adjustable crown straps. Designed for easy clip-in to the V Gard hat or cap shell, users can adjust the liner for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Designed to offer unmatched protection in hot industries.
- Tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to 350F.
- Smooth crown for easy use of MSA welding equipment
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 (Class G, Type I) Third-party certified by SEI
- USA Approved - SEI - HDMSA17_LT
- Ideal for Contractors; Oil, Gas, Mining and Utility Workers.
- Idea for a wide array of applications, such as; Manufacturing, Welding, Steel Smelting Foundies, Asbestos Abatement and Confined Space.
|Classification:||Type I, Top Impact|
|Weight per unit:||0.75 lbs|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Certification:||Third-party by SEI|
|Dimensions||11" x 8.5" x 5.25"|
|Universal Product Code (UPC):||635665197101