AppleSafety.com is a website owned and operated by Michigan Safety Products of Flint, Inc. We are a full line safety distributor and have been serving the midwest since 1984.
We are a certified small, hubzone, veteran-owned business. We are registered federal suppliers. Our cage code is 3CG22. Our federal tax ID is 38-2523013. D and B number: 118256734
Physical LocationMichigan Safety Products of Flint, Inc.
8640 Commerce Court
Harbor Springs, MI 49740
Toll Free Phone: 888-723-3864
Mon-Fri 7:30AM to 4:30PM EST
Where you can find us
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal!Address validation is required for all credit cards used to make purchases on this website. It is important to include the correct bill-to address for the card at the time of ordering. This will ensure there are no processing delays.
We also accept purchase orders (net 30 terms with approved credit). Our fax number is 231-439-5557. Please be sure to include three separate references along with your banks name, contact and telephone. Purchase orders can only be accepted after proper credit information is received. Please allow three days for review.
All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization number no later than 20 days after the date of sale. Restocking fees may apply!! To obtain a Return Authorization number, please call customer service toll-free at 888-723-3864.
When requesting a Return Authorization number please have the following: Order number and date of sale.
All items returned must be in unused condition! We reserve the right to reject any items that are determined unfit for resale or return to the manufacturer. Freight on returns is to be paid by the customer. The only exception to this are incorrect shipments due to an error made on our part or incorrect drop-shipments from our manufacturers. In that event we will send a will-call for return of the product.
We ship the following UPS options: UPS Ground, UPS 3-Day Select, UPS Next Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, UPS Two Day Air & UPS Two Day Air A.M. (Commercial). For your convenience, the shopping cart contains a rate calculator which gives you real-time shipping rates. We may, at our discretion, ship direct to you from the manufacturer. The calculated shipping rates at time of order still apply. We reserve the right to increase shipping charges if and when deemed necessary.
These transit times are guaranteed by UPS. Adverse weather conditions can delay these transit times and UPS CANNOT guarantee delivery when weather interferes with scheduled deliveries.
|UPS Ground||1-5 Business Days|
|UPS Red||Delivery on next business day|
|UPS Blue (2-day air)||Delivery two business days after ship date|
|UPS Orange (3-day select)||Delivery three business days after ship date|
- Shipments to Canada DO NOT include any applicable duties/taxes/fees upon leaving the country. Customer is responsible for these charges.
- We can not be held responsible for shipping delays due to adverse weather or any other delivery delays.
- UPS charges are prepaid and added to order totals. We reserve the right to alter shipping charges on any order that we deem to have been calculated incorrectly.
- Most orders will ship on the same or next available business day with exception to large orders. Backorders will be made known whenever possible. If you have a concern regarding when your order will ship please feel free to contact us by phone or via email.
- Shipping charges for some items, when purchased in larger quantities or by itself, will be added after the order is placed. We are sorry for this inconvenience.